Request full ROM (t...

Notifications
Clear all

Request full ROM (this time version 2.6.04)

11 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  

As usual power users need access to the new firmware (version 2.6.04). This way we can tweak CarPC and try to make the best out of it. Thanks in advance.

Bye for now  Fred

natsheh reacted
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @ap756-fred

As usual power users need access to the new firmware (version 2.6.04). This way we can tweak CarPC and try to make the best out of it. Thanks in advance.

Bye for now  Fred

yes . please we need the full rom (version 2.6.04) , i went back to firmware (version 2.5.24) and now i can not receive ota and my carpc stops to work 

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  

@mamdouh Version 2.6.04 is still not available as complete ROM. Interim solution: To get your CarPC working again please downgrade to 2.5.10 with a full factory reset and OTA will work again (my experience). HTH

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Trusted Member

@ap756-fred thanks but it didn't work , i think they have problems with them servers , its give me to upgrade 2.5.24 but download failed ... try again , i flashed 2.5.24 with SP Flash Tool after that i tried to update and it say i have the latest software...

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by natsheh

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  

@mamdouh Try 2.5.10 (from your personal archives or downloaded from _here_) flashed as "update" And take a lot of time. Be super patient and I'm sure after that the OTA will work for you too. I tried it two times without problems. Only drawback: You have to restore/install again all your apps.

Bye for now  Fred

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by AP756 - Fred

ReplyQuote
Santiago de Sastre
(@lachtan86)

Does anyone have the 2.5.24 PRO 4G EU version available for full flash? Yesterday I flashed this version 2.5.10 from Fred, it offers me upgrade to 2.5.24 but there is download failing everytime (on Wifi or mobile data). Maybe v2.5.18 would also help.. Today I also tried factory reset, situation same..

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Trusted Member

@ap756-fred thanks it doesn't work

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  

@mamdouh and @lachtan86: For the time being (before we get a new full ROM) please try again and follow _this_ procedure exactly. Be sure to start the flash tool as administrator and to select "Firmware upgrade". In my experience version 2.5.10 works best and immediately updates to 2.6.04, other versions had a problem (and I deleted them from my server). Please be patient and try again. I'm sure following these instructions will revive your CarPCs.

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Trusted Member

@ap756-fred thanks it doesn't work ... whatever 2.5.10 ask to upgrade to 2.5.24 not to 2.6.04.

do you have ota 2.6.0 ? can you upload for me ?

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Trusted Member

@ap756-fred thanks it doesn't work ... whatever 2.5.10 ask to upgrade to 2.5.24 not to 2.6.04.

do you have ota 2.6.0 ? can you upload for me ?

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  

@mamdouh Sorry, can't upload another version, didn't get one yet. So you seem to get stuck for the time being.

@admin We need 2.6.04 full ROM as fast as possible. Please kick the developers again and again. Thanks

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
Share: