natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

@ap756-fred thanks but I didn't work

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  
@mamdouh Try harder 😊. I can't help without more info, either an admin can. You get any possible help here for free to help you to compensate user errors. Admins are involved into development and paid for that, not for reviving self-ereased units. Follow the instructions word by word and you will succeed.

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

@ap756-fred hello sir i still can't use my carpc , please do you have the pro one?

did you have this screen after you root the carpc ? i tried everything i know to update google play services without successes . before last night i update the firmware to the last beta and i didn't touch the screen until last night and after it reboot i got the same message from play protect  .

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

also the carpc can't read my sim card

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

how long time should i wait until it's finish the setup ?

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  

Play protect is a feature, any program you install will be checked for viruses. My personal opinion: I don't need that and declined. Both options are ok.

Regarding SIM: To make it working you need the beta version and a CarPC pro. If not done so, please install beta. After booting (please be patient, can take up to 20-30 minutes to optimize all settings) check if you can see a IMEI number in System settings. If not you have to enter a valid number (get it from an old, no longer used phone by dialling *#06#).

Bye for now  Fred

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by AP756 - Fred

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

@ap756-fred so you never get this message after first boot after you root your carpc ? it's mean i need a patched system as i received from carpc company , i hope dev can help me

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @mamdouh

how long time should i wait until it's finish the setup ?

by the way i keep it for two days until it is become sold yellow

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  

@mamdouh What happens if you accept?

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

@ap756-fred the same i can't update google play se..... so android auto will not run

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  

@mamdouh I didn't have any of the problems you report and I'm running out of ideas. Did you try to run a VPN connection? Try it for _free_.

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

i found one file now inside swext / app storage / kr..../ aauto_expire

insde it {"75621364":"220921","78622514":"221213"}

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @ap756-fred

@mamdouh I didn't have any of the problems you report and I'm running out of ideas. Did you try to run a VPN connection? Try it for _free_.

Bye for now  Fred

i tried too many vpn it doesn't work with carpc if you tried one and it's work give me the name off it

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)
Topic starter  

@mamdouh I use NordVPN on my mobile which runs as a hotspot. CarPC runs VPN by using this hotspot. Direct on CarPC VPN is only supported if you have inserted a SIM card and you connect to your provider not using a hotspot. Sorry to be not clear enough.

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @ap756-fred

@mamdouh I use NordVPN on my mobile which runs as a hotspot. CarPC runs VPN by using this hotspot. Direct on CarPC VPN is only supported if you have inserted a SIM card and you connect to your provider not using a hotspot. Sorry to be not clear enough.

Bye for now  Fred

Thanks but I tried same way without success. it's ok I understood because of my mistake by using format+download with sp tools I've what I have, but really if admins mention about this I'll never did , i asked you before if you can send me Google play services from your phone with Data , if it possible may be it can help , I'm sure that I need the hole system to make it run , if you are rooted and still have the device you can dump it for me and upload it to some sites , or I've to wait until they release the new firmware .

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: