10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
LM
 LM
(@lm_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Szczerze mówiąc nie mam siły już na to urządzenie. Ciągle problem z GPSem. Kilka dni temu urządzenie przestało włączać się w samochód. Robiłem reset do fabrycznych 3 razy. Każde po podłączeniu do samochodu, jak i do komputera urządzenie następnie miga na niebiesko, a następnie zapala się na pomarańczowo. Na komputerze połączenie łączy się z programem Mirroid za pomocą niebieskiej kontrolki, ale po kilku sekundach rozłącza się i łączy ponownie, a dioda świeci się na pomarańczowo. O ile pamiętam, zawsze świeciło się niebieskie światło. Samochód w ustawieniach Android Auto wyświetla urządzenie jako nieaktywne.
różnych norm i norm. Sytuacja bez zmian.Tak jak napisałem dla pewności resetu do fabrycznych 3 razy.

LM
 LM
(@lm_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Sorry, but the browser above automatically translated the post.
I honestly don't have the strength for this device anymore. Always a problem with the GPS. A few days ago, the device stopped connecting to the car. I have done a factory reset 3 times. Both when connected to the car and the computer, the device flashes blue at first but then shows an orange light. On the computer, at first it connects to the Mirroid program with a blue light but after a few seconds it disconnects and reconnects and there is an orange light. As far as I remember there was always a blue light all the time. The car in android auto settings shows the device as inactive. Using Mirroid I tried different settings and combinations. I will write again that I have done a factory reset 3 times

Why do I have an orange light everywhere now, when the device was working fine it was blue?

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)

@lm_ , as far as I know orange light signals that CarPC is connected to a PC using ADB commands. Because Android Auto protocol changed CarPC started to misinterprete the connection protocol and decides your head unit is a PC... CarPC firmware will be updated to avoid this, but there is no fixed date for the time being. I had similar problems, to my personal surprise after reflashing my CarPC it started to work again (I suppose some settings you can't reach with a factory reset will be cleared). I think you'll have to wait for the new firmware, which should be no problem - we are used to wait. 😉

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
LM
 LM
(@lm_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@AP756-FRED Thank you very much for your help. After a year of fighting this device, my patience is over. I spent a lot of money to have useless equipment?
Problems all the time. The GPS in the device did not work from the beginning. During use, CarPC constantly overheats, disconnects, navigation freezes all the time, a black screen is shown for a very long time. Honestly, I've never had contact with such underdeveloped and faulty equipment. Products bought on aliexpress for 10 times less money work better and have better support.
How long should I wait and for what? Shouldn't the manufacturer answer me, help me, send me instructions for repair, replace devices under warranty? They only refer you to this forum where you, Fred, are the only one who helps selflessly. In my opinion, this is not professional and serious treatment of the client.

You're right, I remember that somewhere in the computer a message about ADB showed up after connecting and I didn't know what it was about

ReplyQuote
LM
 LM
(@lm_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

An attempt to contact CarPC ends with the same message for a long time ... this is ridiculous

Your submission failed because of a server error.
Your submission failed because of an error.

ReplyQuote
LM
 LM
(@lm_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

The update has just been made available. We'll see if it will fix something

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)

@lm_ WOW, this time CarPC was faster than I expected. Updating right now, hope for a good result.

Bye for now  Fred

PS: Installed, says version 2.5.10, first impression: works.

This post was modified 11 months ago by AP756 - Fred

ReplyQuote
LM
 LM
(@lm_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

It started working for me after today's update. CarPC has connected to the car. GPS problem unchanged.

ReplyQuote
natsheh
(@mamdouh)
Trusted Member

@ap756-fred do you have the full rom ?

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756-fred)

@mamdouh Unfortunately not. I'm waiting for it.

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
Share: