I NEED CLEAR HELP

16 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
A few months ago my carpc arrived. At first I got it to work but there was a problem, my phone did not connect via Bluetooth to make calls, the only way to make calls was by inserting the SIM into the carpc itself.
I've had a nice paperweight on carpc for months, today I tried plugging it in to see if it would update, and if the problem was resolved. Now I can't get it to connect to the car, I don't know how to update it via OTA, I don't understand in the forum how to update it through PC... everything is a disaster from day one, months waiting for carpc to get a nice paperweight. The only developer tries to help and I appreciate all his time invested, but when I buy a device I hope I don't have to have extensive computer knowledge to make it work. I knew what I was risking when I started buying carpc but I never imagined the experience would be so disastrous.

CHAACHO
(@mistermda)
Eminent Member

Good evening, you must install vysor on pc and connect your carpc still on your pc and the update will do itself. Then download from the internet: Android auto apk version 11.0.134803, paste it on carpc and install it. Then update the apps via play store. Once finished, connect your carpc to your car and enjoy.

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@mistermda

Thank you so much. I'm going to try it right now. Do we know if the problem of being able to make calls without having to insert the SIM has been solved?

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Where do I paste android auto in the carpc? via vysor? in a special folder within carpc?

ReplyQuote
CHAACHO
(@mistermda)
Eminent Member

You paste Android auto apk on the download folder of your carpc using your pc (not vysor). Open vysor, go to file manager, download and install Android auto. and that would be it. Remember to update on play store after that. Finally check it on your vehicle.

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@mistermda

I am very grateful to you for your help.
I have managed to download and install android auto on the carpc following your instructions.
The vehicle already recognizes carpc but two problems arise.
1- The screen is black.
2- My phone cannot find bluetooth carpc.

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
I have managed to connect my phone to carpc bluetooth with the help of Vysor.
The screen, once carpc is connected to my vehicle, remains black. At first the carpc logo appears at the top right of the screen and everything goes black

ReplyQuote
CHAACHO
(@mistermda)
Eminent Member

Connect your carpc to your pc and open vysor. Update all apps from play store and plug it into your car. It should work. However, I have never been able to connect my smartphone to my car PC via Bluetooth. Good day.

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@mistermda

I have followed all the steps that you have described but my screen is still black.
When I connect carpc to vysor, a refresh symbol appears on the upper right side, this symbol never disappears.

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

When I connect carpc to my vehicle, should the carpc screen appear immediately? Maybe when updating to the latest version I should wait a few minutes with the screen black? I know that carpc is connected because through it I hear the audio, for example from YouTube, but the screen is black

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
This is the symbol that is always present when connecting carpc to vysor

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
That symbol the first day I received your help, it was updated, I thought it would have gone to the new version 24 but I see that I am still on version 18...maybe I should leave carpc in vysor for hours and it will update to version 24?

ReplyQuote
CHAACHO
(@mistermda)
Eminent Member

The circle at the top right means the update is in progress. You must wait some time for the update to download and install. You will have version 2.6.00.

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thank you very much for your patience and help. How long should I wait? It's been updating for hours and doesn't show any progress.

ReplyQuote
Moisés
(@moisesceltacarpc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
I have managed to update to the latest version and my carpc connects to my vehicle again. Thank you so much.
We are still unable to make phone calls through carpc, I am the same as at the beginning. I'm going to open another thread with this issue.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: